Summa sidvisningar

söndag 27 maj 2012

Depicting contemporary life

Death threat with the nigger in Axel, cheating on Chalmers, marrying a twice as old woman, bringing her to a an unpaid job in Luleå, stopping her from going on a holiday on her own, you have not a grain of love in you. Finished your studies working with the D:s then leaving for LUX and not bringing me. Coming back after the reality shock there. Homeless trashy people in the whole EU, especially Brussels and other nationalities there. 'Everybody saving their own ass. 'But here we have to endure other things, like lonlineness. No wonder I tried to believe in someone with energy like yours. Anyway you left  me to cope with my life and I have too little money for enduring it. There's no life here.And with you the place swamped with horny woman and children, (your people are like children), not respecting the marriage just like you. Working behind y back and people laughing at me. Henrik despises and hates your style.Or does he? He despised me, rather, like they have done since I  moved here.All because they found out about my father that was a free person. Despise for frankness - and others "getting away" with honesty and truthfulness. And love, without using.And living without being used by an employer that has other criterias,of what is good or bad, than yourself. Every job is not coding.
.Everybody else seemed to rely on, that you can obey and be used for work purposes. They shared life with you, while I was used only.  But they didn't jump on me frequently, and not bothering  me ALL the time, like they do now, at least.The state doesn't allow men and women to live together then they steal their bostadstillägg or their children or whatever from them. Other old woman wants to "share" the happiness but there's no such happiness for a woman having a young man. 'she gets used to another life and gets paralyzed and finally she gets sick and  suspicious and unhappy. And you weren't slow to use the opportunity when I went to the hospital. 'What kind of person are you, what neighbors could I trust when you were around no one thinks of me, they were just hunting another dick and another miserable and yet another high salary.After LUX you came back to the misery and said I could go to Denmark and become Danish. And you hadn't applied for an apartment for two persons but a studio. And so you whored a little and I should be some kind of spectator, and after you'd gotten the -borg apartment you went away with the Pakistani and were away, So I planned on a course there and in adapting to the language, then you started your last drive to make
 migration board give you a PUT, and with lies, that were so easy to look through. WE lived in -gatan, you said, we both did, actually, and you were commuting, to -borg WE LIVED IN SWEDEN. What stupidity. So then you threw me out of your place and the address I had registered on, and were away and left me in misery with long days and the suspicion and mistrust from society. Not taking me anywhere, not informing me about anything. And your stupid needs for satisfying your needs.I should sit there and never be seen while you were running along the youth crew, playing smart. The whole idea so immensely ridiculous. Anyway you caused  yet another trouble and so did that Mika, and so, when I saw we weren't sharing anything anymore, and didn't have much in common,I just went. From being a married woman to becoming a homeless, that's what intruders, like you, causes the inhabitants in our land.But in this weird world its you who is a member of the Sweden Democrats and not m e. The insurance system isn't enough to cover our own sick people, and so cheaters from abroad is the least we need. And we have our own data security guys, too. Although for everybody else, the whores here haven't got
much else to play with than evicting and indebting their own sick and lonely women and all men that don't have the right "skills", for interesting and so called necessary jobs and therefore are looked upon as lice.Jobs that are well paid and where you're treated with respect. You were the lucky one.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar