Summa sidvisningar

torsdag 13 mars 2014

What did you learn in school today...?

Writing with third world or "developing"  technology isn't easy, keys missing on the keyboard, Norton alerting on "high memory usage" every time Mozilla starts and pointer gets stuck and immobile for a minute or so before I can proceed with my work. I must be happy I have access to that "cheap, cheap, cheap" comviq, affording me, to stay connected to the internet,at least.And the whole world sucks, one might as well joke about it.Like House in yesterday's replay on TV(channel 7 or 9,maybe).Wearing myself  out with sorting things out with technology issues, like which OS is the most common on today's workplaces on pc:s.New for me that Windows7,is just a little more common than windows xp.Sadly for me that upgraded my used laptop with another used one where xp was installed, when I came home from Uppsala.Windows xp, just won't die.Windows xp just won't die, remains the most used os in april

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar